High Speed Gearbox
- Power (HP): 23,000 kw
- Output (rpm or ratio): 10,000 rpm.
- Type: Helical
- Orientation: Vertical
- Mounting: Flange, Foot
Elecon engineering has expertise in designing and manufacturing high speed, high power gear boxes.
TA – Turbo Gear Unit (Double Helical Gear):
- The TA TURBO Gear unit is a single stage step-up or reduction Gear unit with horizontally offset. It is designed as a double helical Gear unit. High Gearing quality and tooth flank modification adapted to actual tooth load allow for extremely high pitch line velocity.
- Double helical Gear units are simple to design & manufacture and compact. Double helical gearboxes are more efficient than single helical gear boxes.
- This Gear unit is used in high speed plants such as turbo generators, turbo Compressor, Boiler feed pump application etc.
TAD – Turbo Gear Unit (Single Helical Gear):
- The TAD turbo Gear unit is a single stage step-up or reduction gearbox with horizontally offset. It is designed as a single heical gearunit.to the thrust collar technique.The tooth thrust resulting from helical teeth is being compensated through thrust collar.
- Gas Turbine
- Steam Turbine
- ID/FD Fan
- Test Rig
- Special Application
Design is based on RENK guidelines .Elecon had co-operation with RENK for High speed gear Boxes from 1988 to 1994.
- AGMA – 6011
- AGMA – 6010
- API-613 ( 5 TH EDITION )
- API-677 ( 2 ND EDITION )
Elecon has manufactured gearboxes upto 23,000 kw and speeds upto 10,000 rpm.
Retrofit / Repair:
Apart from supplying new gearboxes, Elecon can provide retrofitting / repair of any other make of the gears.
- Elecon can supply complete new gearbox on existing foundation by keeping center distance and center height same as of existing one.
- Manufacturing of only gear wheel and pinions to fit in the existing casing .
- Elecon can provide new gearbox/ gear internals with upgraded power or change in ratio to fit on-Existing foundation, Existing center distance, Existing center height.
- Overhauling of any make of the gearBox.
- Ongoing service support.